The skin is our largest organ, so it makes sense to take really good care of it.
Our relaxing Body Scrubs and Facials also reduce stress, which has a tremendous negative effect on our skin. Our skin care treatments, with the use of natural and organic products and pure essential oils, help delay the aging process and also help to prevent various skin problems.
- Classic Facial: Cleanse, Exfoliation, Extractions, Masque, & Massage – $85
- Express Facial: Cleanse, Exfoliation, Masque, & Moisturizer – $65
- Customized Facial: Cleanse, Exfoliation, Extractions, Customized Masque. Up to 3 Customized Add-Ons – $105
- Back Facial: Cleanse, Exfoliation, Extractions, Masque, & Massage – $100
- Waxing: (starts at) $15
- Salt Scrub & Reflexology for Feet: $50 for 30 minutes, $80 for 60 minutes
- Body Scrub with Swedish Massage: $80 for 60 minutes, $110 for 90 minutes
Classic Detox Facial: A deep cleansing facial personalized to your needs; from repairing sun damage and clearing breakouts, to hydrating your skin to give it a healthy glow. This treatment includes a skin analysis, exfoliation, deep pore cleansing, masque, moisturizing, and at home care instruction.
Back Facial: A treatment designed specifically for your back and shoulders that includes a cleanse, deep exfoliation, extractions, purifying masque, and moisturizer. This also includes a luxurious massage for your neck, back, shoulders, and scalp.
Waxing: This is an easy way to get rid of unwanted hair. This may be added on to any skincare treatments.
Salt Scrub & Reflexology for Feet: A heavenly treatment for tired, and often neglected feet. First, your feet are wiped with hot towels and then rubbed with essential oil infused salt scrub, which exfoliates and moisturizes skin. Reflexology soothes discomfort and refreshes your calves, heels, arches, and toes.
- High Frequency – $10
- Chemical Peel – $15
- Ice Globes – $5
- Blue Light Therapy (LED Mask) – $15
- Red Light Therapy (LED Mask) – $15
- Body Scrub – $15
- Cupping – $15
- CBD Oil – $15
- Moisturizing Hand or Foot Treatment – $15